Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Bluetooth Gaming Earbuds: 60ms Low-Latency - IPX4 Water Resistant - Bluetooth 5.0 Auto Pairing - Touch Enabled - 13mm Drivers - Classic Black Visit the Razer Store 4.2 out of 5 stars 1,962 ratings.Hardware
Published on December 8th, 2020 by Adrian Gunning
Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced the Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro earbuds, featuring both THX® Certified audio for high-fidelity sound and advanced hybrid Active Noise Cancellation to achieve an unrivaled, undisturbed listening experience with crisp, clear audio and impactful bass, ready for any situation – no matter if you are on the go or working from home.
- The nolink:Apple AirPods 2 Truly Wireless 2019 are better truly wireless headphones than the Razer Hammerhead True Wireless because they're more comfortable, feel more premium, and have a better-balanced sound profile. On the other hand, the Razer have a more consistent listening experience among users, feel much more stable in the ear, and have much lower latency on non-iOS devices with.
- The Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro earbuds feature noise cancelling and an IPX4 water-resistant build. Sound quality is very good, as these earphones went through the rigors of the THX Certification process, but ANC is just okay. The stemmed design grows stale, and microphone quality leaves quite a bit to be desired.
As with the fan-favourite standard Hammerhead True Wireless earbuds, the Pro model features convenient touch controls and voice assistance compatibility, a customised low latency Bluetooth connection and extended battery life with the recharging case. A comfortable, secure fit with enhanced noise isolation is guaranteed by an in-ear design and the inclusion of premium memory foam Comply™ ear tips. The Hammerhead True Wireless Pro earbuds are also IPX4 rated for sweat and splash protection.
“The Hammerhead True Wireless Pro earbuds are a superior mobile accessory for everyday users and mobile gamers who demand quality audio and customisable fit,” says John Moore, Head of Sales & Marketing, Growth Peripherals at Razer. “Users will enjoy incredible fit, premium audio, and undisturbed low latency sound for movies, music, games, as well as voice and video calls – all in a tiny package that fits in your pocket.”
Advanced hybrid Active Noise Cancellation for an undisturbed experience
The Hammerhead True Wireless Pro uses hybrid ANC to nullify both external and unwanted internal noise by generating inverse sound waves simultaneously, combined with an enhanced passive noise isolation solution. This is achieved by incorporating two external (feedforward) and two internal (feedback) microphones to deliver the intended sound in crystal clear fashion.
THX® Certified Audio
To achieve the stringent requirements for THX Certification, fine details such as frequency range and response are evaluated, and the device must be capable of delivering clear, detailed vocals and deep impactful bass with zero distortion at high volumes. The certification process also demands great sound isolation, which the Hammerhead True Wireless Pro addresses with an in-ear design for a snugger fit. Customised levels of comfort or acoustic options are provided by Comply black premium foam ear tips or from one of the six sets of silicone tips included in various sizes and materials.
“The Hammerhead True Wireless Pro earbuds join the Razer Opus headphones in achieving the gold seal of THX Certification,” said Peter Vasay, head of THX Certification, THX Ltd. “We evaluate and optimise the headphones to ensure a high-quality sound experience delivering a rich, balanced soundstage, clear vocals and deep impactful bass perfect for music, games, and movies.”
Low latency wireless sound
The Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro earbuds deliver a broad soundscape for mobile games, movies, and music from their 10mm drivers and 20-20kHz frequency response. With the touch-activate Gaming Mode enabled, the customised Bluetooth 5.1 connection reduces latency to just 60ms during gameplay, so users can achieve 50%+ quicker reaction time by providing audio and video that is more in sync.
Touch-enabled controls and convenient, intuitive use
The touch-enabled controls on the Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro allow users to toggle between ANC and Quick Attention Mode, control their music and calls, and activate their smartphone’s voice assistant with a few easy taps. Quick Attention Mode uses the microphones to let outside sound in, which is useful for a quick conversation. A mobile app available for iOS and Android devices offers access to audio equaliser settings, remapping of touch gestures, a unique fit test, and much more.
The Hammerhead True Wireless Pro earbuds achieve up to 20 hours of total battery life, with 4 hours per charge on the earbuds and up to 4x recharges from the included USB-C charging case, perfect for storing and automatically charging the earbuds when not in use. To carry your new wireless earbuds in style, a protective Razer THS durable TPU carrying case with carabiner clip is available from Razer.
For more information on the Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro, check here.
ABOUT THE RAZER HAMMERHEAD TRUE WIRELESS PRO
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Drivers: 10 mm
- Approximate weight: 53 g (5g x 2 earbuds, 43g charging case)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio:60 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -42 dBFS
- Pickup pattern: Omnidirectional
- Music Controls: Play, pause, skip, previous
- Call Controls: Answer, reject, switch, end
- General: Pair, power, activate gaming mode and smartphone virtual assistant
- Battery life: Up to 20 hours (with included charging case)*
* May vary depending on usage
- Devices with Bluetooth audio capability
- Smartphone application available for Android and iOS devices
Supported codecs: SBC, AAC