Left Right Left Malayalam Movie: Check out the latest news about Indrajith Sukumaran's Left Right Left movie, story, cast & crew, release date, photos, review, box office collections and much more. Left Right Left. Left Right Left is a 2013 Malayalam Film stars Indrajith Sukumaran, Arun Kumar Aravind, Murali Gopy, Gopi Sundar, Murali Gopy, Remya Nambeesan, Lena, Hareesh Peradi, Anusree Nair, Jagadish, Mamukkoya, Vijayaraghavan, Suraj Venjaramoodu, Saiju Kurup, Sreejith Ravi, Ramesh Pisharody, Sethu Lakshmi, Baiju, Sudheer Karamana, Irshad Ali, Ahmed Sidhique. Left-right-left-malayalam-movie-songs downloading Left Right Left movie is not a story narrated with beginning, middle, and end. It simply sketches certain incidents in the life of selected characters who represent our society.Movie directed by Arun Kumar Aranvind and written by Murali Gopi.
Oru Pazhaya Bomb Kadha is a 2018 Indian Malayalam-language comedy film directed by Shafi and written by Binju Joseph, Shafi, Sunil Karma.The film stars Bibin George, Prayaga Martin, Balachandran Chullikadu. Malayalam movies highly depend on Malayalam songs for creating hype for them. With great composers like Jayachandran, K.J. Shreekumar, K.S. Janaki, Sujatha Mohan and many more contributing in the Malayalam movie songs, it is taking a huge leap and becoming well-known among other industries too.
Left Right Left movie is not a story narrated with beginning, middle, and end. It simply sketches certain incidents in the life of selected characters who represent our society.Movie directed by Arun Kumar Aranvind and written by Murali Gopi. Their previous movie, Ee Adutha Kalathu is concidered as pathbreaker.Indrajith, Murali Gopi, Lena, and Remya Nambeeshan doing the lead roles. The titles signifies the rythem of once walk. The theme of the film is on the influence of childhood experiences on moulding the character and midset of a person.
- Indrajith as Jayan aka Vattu Jayan
- Murali Gopy as Roy Joseph aka Che Guevara Roy
- Remya Nambeesan as Jennifer
- Lena as Anitha
- Hareesh Peradi as Kaitheri Sahadevan
- Anusree as Deepa
- Sethulakshmi as Jayan's mother
- Sudheer Karamana
|Directed by||Arun Kumar Aravind|
|Produced by||M. Renjith|
|Written by||Murali Gopy|
|Music by||Gopi Sunder|
|Editing by||Arun Kumar Aravind|
|Studio||Rejaputhra Visual Media|
|Running time||167 minutes|
|Left Right Left|
|Directed by||Arun Kumar Aravind|
|Produced by||M. Renjith|
|Written by||Murali Gopy|
|Music by||Gopi Sunder|
|Edited by||Arun Kumar Aravind|
|Distributed by||Rejaputhra Release|
Left Right Left is a 2013IndianMalayalam-languageactionpoliticaldramafilm from India, directed by Arun Kumar Aravind and written by Murali Gopy.Left Right Left revolves around the lives of Jayan (Indrajith Sukumaran), Roy (Murali Gopy), Sahadevan (Hareesh Peradi), Anitha (Lena Kumar) and Jennifer (Remya Nambeesan). Released on 14 June 2013, the film was set in three periods – the 60s/70s, the 80s/90s and the present day. It got mostly positive reviews upon release but drew occasional criticism for some of its characters and scenes resembling real-life political leaders and incidents. However, it has gathered a cult status over the years as one of the finest political thrillers ever made in Malayalam. Murali Gopy's performance won him the 61st Filmfare Awards South for The Best Actor in a Supporting Role and Lena Kumar won Kerala State Film Award for the Second Best Actress.Filmicompanion in 2019 included Hareesh Peradi's performance in the Top 100 performances of the decade.
Left Right Left Malayalam Movie Songs Download Naa
The story revolves around P. K. Jayan aka 'Vattu' (Mad) Jayan, Roy Joseph aka 'Che Guevera' Roy and Kaitheri Sahadevan . The film opens with formative events from their childhood - Sahadevan and Roy losing their fathers to thugs employed by their opponents (in two separate incidents), and Jayan losing his ill sister to lack of money for an operation. Jayan grows up to become a somewhat corrupt policeman, Roy a communist who teaches in a school with his wife Anitha, and Sahadevan a ruthless leader of the Communist Party.
Roy and two of his friends expose a case of corruption in which Sahadevan is involved. The two friends are mysteriously murdered, while Roy is spared; purportedly because of Sahadevan's respect for Roy's father. Sahadevan tells Roy about his painful childhood, claiming that his actions are aimed at ensuring that his followers and his own children do not suffer as he and his ancestors did.
Roy's friend and neighbour Jayan grows close to Jennifer. Once, when her estranged husband assaults her, he attacks him, resulting in his death. He is placed under investigation, but learns that Sahadevan might be able to help him. Sahadevan agrees to help if he apologises to some of Sahadevan's loyalists whom he had insulted earlier. Jayan refuses.
One day, Roy collapses and is taken to a hospital. The doctor is enjoying a game of billiards with his friends, and lies that he is busy. His assistant is unable to save Roy. Anitha tells Jayan the story of their old friendship with Sahadevan, and how Roy's idealism and Sahadevan's use of violence and trickery soured the relationship. Jayan finally learns that Sahadevan had once hired goons to attack Roy, maiming him for life and eventually leading to his death. In his anger, he stabs Sahadevan, killing him. Jayan is then arrested by the police.
- Indrajith Sukumaran as P.K. Jayan aka Vattu Jayan
- Murali Gopy as Roy Joseph a.k.a.Che Guevara Roy
- Hareesh Peradi as Kaitheri Sahadevan, Kaitheri Chathu
- Lena Kumar as Anitha Roy
- Remya Nambeesan as Jennifer Kuruvilla
- Anusree Nair as Deepa
- Sethu Lakshmi as Jayan's mother
- Jagadish Kumar as S.I. Raju
- Vijayaraghavan Poai as Comrade S.R.
- Baiju as Advocate Preman
- Suraj Venjaramoodu as Mohammed Bilal (Superintendent of Police)
- Sudheer Karamana as Aliyar
- Saiju Kurup as Mathews
- Sreejith Ravi as Suresh Kumar. B
- Irshad as Police Constable
- Lakshmi Sanal
- Dinesh Prabhakar as Anil
- Ramesh Pisharody as BBVP Member
- Ahamed Siddique as Jason Fernandez
- Dinesh Panicker as Roy's Doctor
- Balaji as Aliyar's Brother-in-law
- Poojappura Radhakrishnan as House Owner
- Ram Mohan as College HOD
- Krishnan as Goon
- Krishna Prabha as Serial Actress
- Rangan as Comrade 1
- Shabu as Comrade 2
- Ganesh as Comrade 3
- Sreedhanya as Anu
- Master Appu as Young Sahadevan
- Achuthanandan as Moncy
- Master Unnikrishnan as Leo
- Master Abel as Young Roy
Shooting began on 20 December at Thiruvananthapuram. The main locations were Thiruvananthapuram, Nagercoil and Hyderabad. The official pre-shoot teaser and theatrical trailer of the movie were a hit on YouTube. A character promo video of the movie was released, the first of its kind in a Malayalam film. The video titled 'LRL Anthem', sung by Murali Gopy, gives a glimpse of the incidents that shape the personalities and mindset of the three main characters in the movie.
The Times of India rated the movie (3/5) and stated that 'Loads of brilliance goes into each character. Few films have shown more intensity in depicting the effects of politics on individuals than Left Right Left.' Jabir Mushthari of The Hindu found the movie to be refreshing and said, 'The movie entertainingly refers to a number of issues presently faced by society even while seeking answers to certain key questions such as who is a 'real communist' and what their plight is in the changing scenario.'Malayala Manorama rated the movie (3/5) and called it a 'feast for discerning film connoisseurs'.Deccan Chronicle rated the movie (3.5/5). Suresh Kumar of East Coast Daily compared the movie to classics from the Golden Era of Malayalam Film.
Veeyen of Nowrunning.com rated the film (3/5) and said 'Left Right Left' has a rare, melancholic, poetic power that is magical in more ways than one. It invites the audience to delve deep beneath the rugged, craggy portrait of the society that we live in. A glorious tale on perseverance, struggles and survival, 'Left Right Left' enters the pantheon of must-see movies with grace.'Sify.com rated the movie as Good.Yentha.com rated the movie (3.5/5)and said that 'For anyone who is exasperated by the ragbag of 'one time watch' films now-a-days, this film is a relief.'Oneindia.in stated that the movie has a hard-hitting tale, which is thought provoking and sure to start serious debate on the topic that it deals with.Webdunia.com called it the best Malayalam movie of recent times. Paresh C Palicha of Rediff.com called it a brilliant movie and said 'The film can be described as intense, gritty, real, brave and most of all, honest. It depicts the degradation of politics today and tries to analyse where it all comes from, justifying the tagline 'Revolution is home made.' G Krishnamurthy of Movieraga opined that Left Right Left is not a movie, but a mirror image of the political and social set up in Kerala.
- Kerala State Film Award
- Second Best Actress - Lena
- 61st Filmfare Awards South
- The Best Actor in a Supporting Role - Murali Gopy
- 3rd South Indian International Movie Awards
- Best Actor in Supporting Role - Murali Gopy
- Best Fight Choreographer - Thyagarajan
- Asiavision Movie Award
- Best Screenplay - Murali Gopy
- Outstanding Movie
- The New Sensation in Singing - Murali Gopy
- Outstanding Performer - Indrajith Sukumaran
- Nana Film Awards
- Second Best Movie
- Man of the Year - Murali Gopy
- Best Makeup Man - Rahim Kodungallur
- Thikkurissi Sukumaran Foundation Awards
- The Best Supporting Actor - Murali Gopy
- The Best Supporting Actress - Lena
- Jaihind Film Awards
- The Best Script - Murali Gopy
- The Second Best Actor - Indrajith Sukumaran
Left Right Left Malayalam Movie Songs Download Sites
|Left Right Left|
|Soundtrack album by|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Gopi Sundar chronology|
All lyrics are written by Rafeeq Ahamed; all music is composed by Gopi Sundar.
|1.||'Kaal Kuzhanju' (Left Right Left Anthem)||Murali Gopy|
|2.||'Che Guevara Song'||Sachin Warrier, Anna Katharina Valayil|
Left Right Left Malayalam Movie Songs Download Isaimini
- ^'Pullout of film from theatres kicks up row'. The Times of India. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'Thriller on the anvil'. The Hindu. Chennai, India. 8 September 2012. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'A tale no one dared to tell until now'. newindianexpress.com. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^Sathyendran, Nita (3 January 2013). 'Step by step'. The Hindu. Chennai, India. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'Left Right Left movie review: Wallpaper, Story, Trailer at Times of India'. timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^Mushthari, Jabir (16 June 2013). 'Holding a mirror to politics'. The Hindu. Chennai, India. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'Manorama Online Review: Life is a parade, Left Right Left...' english.manoramaonline.com. Archived from the original on 24 December 2013. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'Deccan Chronicle ePaper, Deccan Chronicle ePaper - Deccan Chronicle Online Newspaper Hyderabad'. dc-epaper.com. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'Eastcoastdaily.com'. eastcoastdaily.com. Archived from the original on 18 June 2013. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'Left Right Left Review - Malayalam Movie Review by Veeyen'. nowrunning.com. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'Movie Review : Left Right Left'. sify.com. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'Film Review (Mal): Left Right Left - Trivandrum News Yentha.com'. yentha.com. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'Left Right Left (LRL) – Movie Review: A hard-hitting tale - Oneindia Entertainment'. entertainment.oneindia.in. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'ഇടതും വലതുമില്ലാത്ത, നേരുപറയുന്ന തിരക്കഥ!'. malayalam.webdunia.com. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'Review: Left Right Left is brilliant - Rediff.com Movies'. rediff.com. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'Review: Left Right Left MOVIERAGA: Malayalam Movies'. movieraga.indulekha.com. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'Gulf Manorama Gulf News UAE'. gulf.manoramaonline.com. Archived from the original on 4 November 2013. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'Nana Film Awards 2013'. Nana. Retrieved 2 January 2014
- ^'Sukumaran foundation award for 'Drisyam'. news.webindia123.com. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 14 February 2014. Retrieved 13 February 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
Left Right Left Malayalam Movie Songs Download 320kbps
- Left Right Left on IMDb