- 1164 Bishop Street Honolulu,Hawaii USA 96813 (808) 543-8030.
- HPU hosts The ARK’s candlelight vigil for victims of domestic abuse December 4, 2020 SSB speech and debate team makes HPU history by winning overall and debate sweepstakes December 3, 2020 Donors make Howard Payne University’s GivingTuesday a major success December 2, 2020.
A Variety of Landscapes. HPU combines the excitement of an urban downtown campus with the serenity of a campus set in the green foothills of O’ahu’s Ko’olau mountains, and its aquaculture research facility, Oceanic Institute, borders the ocean. Marine Corps Base Hawai'i (MCBH) Kaneohe Bay is one of Hawai'i Pacific University's (HPU) six Military Campus Programs campuses located on island. Undergraduate courses are offered in convenient formats during evenings throughout the week, in eight and seven-week terms.
Notable Places in the Area
Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of PeaceThe Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Peace — also known by its original French name Cathédrale… Photo: Wikimedia, CC BY-SA 2.5.
Iolani PalaceThe ʻIolani Palace was the royal residence of the rulers of the Kingdom of Hawaii beginning with… Iolani Palace is situated 380 metres south of Hawaii Pacific University Downtown Honolulu Campus. Photo: Wikimedia, Public domain.
Hawaii State Art MuseumThe No. 1 Capitol District Building, on the site of the former Armed Services YMCA Building, now houses the Hawaiʻi State Art Museum and the Hawaii State Foundation on Culture and the Arts. Hawaii State Art Museum is situated 180 metres southeast of Hawaii Pacific University Downtown Honolulu Campus. Photo: Wmpearl, CC0.
Washington PlaceWashington Place is a Greek Revival palace in the Hawaii Capital Historic District in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi. Washington Place is situated 300 metres southeast of Hawaii Pacific University Downtown Honolulu Campus. Photo: CaesarGJ, Public domain.
Localities in the Area
Arts DistrictThe Arts District is a neighborhood in Honolulu located west of downtown Honolulu's Hawaii Capital Historic District and on the eastern edge of Chinatown.
ChinatownThe Chinatown Historic District is a neighborhood of Honolulu, Hawaii, known for its Chinese American community. Photo: Joel Bradshaw, Public domain.
Hawaii Capital Historic DistrictThe Hawaii Capital Historic District in Honolulu, Hawaii, has been the center of government of Hawaii since 1845. Photo: Xpixupload, Public domain.
Hawaii Pacific University Downtown Honolulu Campus
- Type: School
- Location: Hawaii, United States, North America
- Latitude: 21.3103° or 21° 18' 36.9' north
- Longitude: -157.8591° or 157° 51' 32.9' west
- Elevation: 1 metre (3 feet)
- GeoNames ID: 5855784
Also Known As
- Hawaii Pacific College
In the Area
- Pa UhiArea
- Hawaii State LibraryLibrary, 190 metres southwest
- Hawaii TheatreTheater, 230 metres west
- Queen Emma SquarePark, 230 metres east
- ‘Iolani BarracksBuilding, 240 metres west
- Kinau HaleBuilding
- Honolulu Fire Department Station 1CentralBuilding, 100 metres north
- Smyth AuditoriumBuilding, 110 metres east
- Kekauluohi BuildingBuilding, 130 metres southwest
Explore Your World
- Sandy Run SchoolSchool, Georgia, United States
- Paul M Dorman High SchoolSchool, Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Prairie Elementary SchoolSchool, Louisiana, United States
- Atlantic Beach SchoolSchool, Florida, United States
- National Education Center - Bauder College CampusSchool, Broward County, Florida
- Dublin SchoolSchool, South Australia, Australia
- Laytonsville Elementary SchoolSchool, Montgomery County, Maryland
- Eastmont Elementary SchoolSchool, California, United States
Popular Destinations in Hawaii
MapcartaThe Free Map
|Your world is|
Escape to a Random Place
Aloha Tower Marketplace
EFFECTive November 23rd, 2020
High Point Campus Map
11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Closed on major holidays
CONTACT US: (808) 544-0857
for arena costs, hours and to book events/parties,
Hpu Campus Map Honolulu
Hawai‘i Pacific University is the first gaming university with a collegiate eSports Arena in the state of Hawaii. HPU is also the first college to offer competitive gaming scholarships for eSport athletes in the state of Hawaii. Our gaming scholarships are awarded to League of Legends student athletes who will represent the University in the League of Legends competitive circuit.
HPU's eSports Arena is located at the historic Aloha Tower Marketplace. The arena features cutting-edge gaming rigs, gaming consoles, virtual reality stations, casual seating and viewing areas. The eSports Arena also offers League of Legends players a premium experience with League Unlocked. Offered exclusively to official partners and live events, League Unlocked unlocks all champions, over 100 skins and offers additional bonus rewards for players.
Hpu Military Campus Schedule
Gaming scholarships are awarded to a select number of incoming undergraduate students interested in joining the eSports Hawaii Pacific University team and competing in the University League of Legends. Qualified student athletes can earn scholarships valued between $1,000 - $6,000 per year.
Questions? Please contact Dominique Bushong at [email protected] or (808) 544-9370
High Point University Campus Map
High Point University Campus
Our student athletes currently compete in one of the most popular online games, League of Legends. Bound by their common interests in competitive gaming 12 dedicated members came together to form the university’s very first eSports team. These members come from different majors spanning the arts and sciences. Their transition from a small club to a university sponsored team is only the beginning.