Configure the connection from SLD to LMDB In a full, automatic synchronization, the landscape description, CIM model, and SAP Software Catalog (CR Content) are copied to the Landscape Management Database (LMDB). Send managed system to the SLD SAPLMDBLDB. sync the system data from SLD to LMDB automatically every ten minutes. Data is sent to the System Landscape Directory (SLD). Data from SLD is synchronized with the Landscape Management Database (LMDB). Data from LMDB is uploaded to customer profile in SAP Support Portal. Once available in customer landscape data is used by the maintenance planner for all planning activities.
- How To Push Data From Sld To Lmdb 3
- How To Push Data From Sld To Lmdb Pdf
- How To Push Data From Sld To Lmdb 4
- How To Push Data From Sld To Lmdb 2
- How To Push Data From Sld To Lmdb File
As of SAP Solution Manager 7.20 SP06, you can also use Data Supplier Processing, where the managed systems send data directly to the LMDB and not via the SLD. You configure managed system according to Note 2183995, but still need to know more details about the steps.
How To Push Data From Sld To Lmdb 3
How To Push Data From Sld To Lmdb Pdf
ASCS instance, SCS instance, LMDB, registration, data supplier, , KBA , SV-SMG-LDB , Landscape Management Database (LMDB) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
How To Push Data From Sld To Lmdb 4
Search for additional results
How To Push Data From Sld To Lmdb 2
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.
How To Push Data From Sld To Lmdb File
- SAP Solution Manager Overview: Introduction to Application Lifecycle Management, SAP Solution Manager Scenarios and their Functional Areas as well as Integrated Tools supporting them.
- Technical Overview: Technical Architecture in detail, also an overview about Sizing, Installation and Upgrade
- SAP Solution Manager Configuration: SOLMAN_SETUP, System Landscape Directory (SLD), Synchronize Data to the Landscape Management Database (LMDB), New Solution Concept (especially Logical Component Groups and Solution Documentation), Solution Manager Diagnostics, including SAP Support Hub Configuration
- Managing Authorizations in SAP Solution Manager
- Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Certificates, System Recommendations, Issue and Task Management
- Early Watch Alert Reporting: ABAP & Java, Service Level Reporting and Self Services
- Root Cause Analysis Overview, Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure Overview, Solution Monitoring and System Monitoring Overview
- Business Process Operations: Job Management (Job Request Management, Job Documentation, Job Monitoring, Job Scheduling Management Health Checks etc.)