- How To Load Ftf File In Flash Tool
- How To Create Setool Flash File From Ftf
- How To Flash Ftf File Using Twrp
Recently, Sony released the Android N Developer Preview for two versions of Sony Xperia Z3 (D6603 and D6653) and become the first non-Nexus device to receive the Update. Now the FTF files of the Android N Developer Preview for the Xperia Z3 are also available. If you own a Sony Xperia Z3, you can manually update it to Android N. Once you Install Android N Developer Preview on Xperia Z3, you will continue receive the further Android N OTA updates directly from Sony. You can download Android N FTF File for Xperia Z3 from below and update it manually.
Select Filesets and put them in the Files to Convert box. This should take 5 to 10 minutes. When decryption ends, a new window called Bundler will open. This will allow you to create the FTF file. IF the Bundler window doesn’t open, access it by going to Flashtool Tools Bundles Create. Process to install FTF firmware via Sony flash tool Once done with the above steps, it’s the time to run the Flashtool.exe Now in the Flashtool window, choose the flash device Flash mode and then select the firmware file you placed in the firmware folder.
The update will bring all Android N Features like multi-window support, bundled Notification, direct reply notifications, improved emoji, improved Doze mode, and lots more. Also Android N for Xperia Z3 will come with April month security patch. Now you can Download Android N FTF File for Xperia Z3 and flash it via Flashtool. Read the below note and download proper Android N FTF File for Xperia Z3.
- The Xperia Z3 FTF file is only is only for two variants of Xperia Z3 D6603 and D6653.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Flash Tool and Android N FTF File for Xperia Z3 –
- Download Xperia Z3 FTF File
- Download Sony Flash Tool
How to Flash Android N FTF File on Xperia Z3 –
1) First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download FlashTool from above and install Flashtool drivers. Go to Flashtool>Drivers>Flashtool-drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia Z3 drivers.
How To Load Ftf File In Flash Tool
3) Now Download Android N FTF File for Xperia Z3 from above and save it on Flashtool>Firmwares folder.
4) Now Open the Flashtool.exe
5) Now click on click on Flash device->Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file that you placed in the Firmware folder.
6) Check Wipe cache, data, APPS_LOG and USERDATA if you want to perform a clean install. If you are just looking forward to upgrade, then do not check any options.
7) Now click on OK, and it will start preparing the firmware file for flashing. This may take a little while to load.
8) As soon as the firmware is loaded, connect your phone via data cable it will prompt you to attach the phone by turn off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed and plug in the data cable.
9)As soon as the phone is detected in Flashmode, the firmware will start flashing, Do not leave the Volume Down key until the process is complete.
How To Create Setool Flash File From Ftf
10) Once installation completes, leave the Volume Down key and boot your phone normally. You should now be on the latest Android N firmware NPC91K.
How To Flash Ftf File Using Twrp
Thats the you successfully install Android N FTF File for Xperia Z3. Let us know your thoughts about Xperia Z3 Android N update in the comments below.