- Breathe Eazy Tablets Uses Hydrogen Peroxide
- Breathe Eazy Granules
- Eazy Breathe 400
- Breathe Eazy Tablets Uses Side Effects
Overview Easi Breathe Softgel Capsule is used for Common cold, Blockage in nasal passages, Cough, Asthma, Bronchitis sinus pain and inflammation, Fungal infections of toenail, Chill, Back pain, Cold sores, Respiratory infections and other conditions. Easi Breathe Softgel Capsule may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Breathe Eazy Tablets. Get Latest Price. Ask for Details. Breathe Eazy Granules. Get Latest Price. Ask for Details. Breathe Eazy Syrup. Get Latest Price. Ask for Details. Kasthuri Cough Syrup. Get Latest Price. Ask for Details. Get Latest Price. Ask for Details. Orthoherb Tablets. Breathe eazy tabs 's unique and time tested traditional yet ayurvedic formula to harnesses phyto nutrients and antioxidants like xanthones which helps building immunity, thereby improving the ability to breathe well. Indications for use of pankaja kasthuri breathe eazy tablets: shallow breathing, bronchitis, eosinophilia, cough, cold and for.
Uses of Sodium Chloride Tablets: It is used to treat low sodium levels. It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor. What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Sodium Chloride Tablets? If you have an allergy to sodium chloride or any other part of this medicine (sodium chloride tablets). Pankajakasthuri Breathe Eazy Tablets 60 tab box $10.58 + $10.00 shipping. Pankajakasthuri Breathe Eazy Tablets ( 60 Tablet ) $12.40 + $10.00 shipping.
Ayurveda is the most ancient and old system for healing diseases. It is the most natural way of treating patients. The term â€œAyurvedaâ€ in Sanskrit means â€œ Knowledge of Life and Longevity â€. Not only in India but also among many countries are practising ayurvedic medicines. It is to be said that Dhanvantri, the god of ayurveda has given the knowledge of ayurveda to sages who were being designated as a doctor at that ancient time.
From that time onwards this ayurveda has been spread with its marvellous results in curing patients. Since that time onwards many new medicines are now founded and also have been proved for many diseases. Pankajakasthuri on other hand has given many new products for treatment in which it is said that Pankajakasthuri breathe eazy syrup has given wonderful results in respiratory diseases with no harmful effects. Patient with diabetes who suffer from respiratory diseases can also take Pankajakasthuri Breathe Eazy.
What is Pankajakasthuri?
Pankajakasthuri is based on the concept of Ayurveda. In Pankajakasthuri Herbal India (P) Ltd all products are made up of natural resources and they adopt the most natural way of treating the patients. Pankajakasthuri today is now worldwide and has many ayurvedic products around the globe. The founder of Pankajakasthuri is Dr J. Hareendran Nair, with his efforts and dedication Pankajakasthuri today has its own various projects like manufacturing, research and development, education, healthcare, health tourism etc.
Ayurveda today has many wonderful results in respiratory diseases like bronchitis, asthma, cough, cold, etc. There is no age and sex barrier in these diseases as it can affect anyone at any age. Now a dayâ€™s many of us are suffering from respiratory diseases. Among which the highest is asthma. We cannot define asthma but based upon it's clinical, physiological and pathological characteristics, it is said to be chronic airway inflammation and increased airway hyperresponsiveness.
Who Suffers From Respiratory Diseases?
Today millions of us are having many respiratory diseases. However many of us try to protect ourselves. But it is quite not possible. There are many ways from which one can suffer from respiratory diseases.
- Air pollution
- An occupation which includes chemicals and dust
- Tobacco smoking
- Childhood infections
- Allergens exposure
- Indoor pollution
- Dietary deficiency of antioxidants
- Exposure to pets in early life
- Congestion in the lungs and nose
- Running nose
- A cough
- Sore throat
- Body ache
- Fever (Low Grade)
Pankajakasthuri has made pankajakasthuri breathe eazy syrup for treating respiratory diseases which have very good results without any harmful effects.
Breathe Eazy Tablets Uses Hydrogen Peroxide
Who Can Use Pankajakasthuri Breathe Eazy?
Pankajakasthuri breathe eazy syrup is mostly indicated to the patients who suffer from the upper and lower respiratory diseases with common respiratory diseases. Now it comes in mind that which disease comes in common respiratory diseases, upper respiratory diseases and what in lower respiratory diseases. So here is the list
Common Respiratory Diseases
- Cough - Many of us define a cough in our own language. Why it is caused? And everyone has a different answer. But nobody knows that a cough is caused by stimulation of the sensory nerves in the mucosa of the pharynx, larynx, trachea and bronchi. For an acute cough, there are many conditions are responsible like a change in temperature, exposure to irritants, cigarette smoking and perfumes. Depending upon the type of diseases character of a cough may vary. Pankajakasthuri breathe eazy syrup has wonderful result in curing cough.
- Breathlessness - It is defined as a feeling of uncomfortableness during breathe and need of breath.
- Chest Pain - There are many causes of pain in the chest which includes cardiac and respiratory diseases. So one should consult the doctor for proper diagnosing. If it is related to respiratory than pankajakasthuri breathe eazy syrup will work well.
- Hemoptysis - It means during coughing blood comes out which is irrespective of the amount of blood coming out. It is major alarming symptoms and one should not wait to consult a doctor. Pankajakasthuri breathe eazy syrup helps in curing haemoptysis.
Upper Respiratory Diseases
It includes nose, throat, pharynx, larynx and bronchi.
- Nasal obstruction
- Sore throat
- Common cold
Lower Respiratory Diseases
It includes trachea, bronchial tubes and the lungs
With above all Pankajakasthuri breathe eazy syrup can also given to the patients who have low immunity and those who have low resistant power to fight against respiratory diseases and also in eosinophilia.
Breathe Eazy Granules
Pankajakasthuri Breathe Eazy Ingredients
As said above that all the products are made up of natural resources. So pankajakasthuri breathe eazy syrup is made up from all natural resources which includes:-
- Black pepper
- Indian long pepper
- Dry ginger
- Cardamom seeds
- Cumin seeds
These are the natural ingredients from which pankajakasthuri breathe eazy syrup has prepared.
Pankajakasthuri Breathe Easy Benefits
Most of the medicines in allopath contain steroids which are very harmful in our body as it decreases the body immunity and diseases fighting the power and makes our body weak. Once the patient starts taking these steroids, they get the habit of taking it without which they do not get relief, they continue it without knowing the adverse effect that once the pain is gone after taking steroids, it will return after the effect is over with the greater intensity. But this is not with pankajakasthuri breathe eazy. One can stop it when if he/she feels good and there is no problem. some of the major benefits of pankajakasthuri breathe eazy are
- Pankajakasthuri breathe eazy does not contain any steroids, sedatives and alcohol in it. It is all made up natural resources. It helps in dilatation of the bronchi in the respiratory tract so one can take breathe easy.
- As it is all made up of natural resources so it helps in improving the immunity of the patients towards many infections and allergens.
- Pankajakasthuri breathe eazy syrup helps in the patient by preventing their reactions towards the hypersensitive reactions. These hypersensitive reactions cause patients in difficulty in breathing by producing edema (swelling) in trachea and bronchi.
- It also helps in lowering the eosinophils counts (IgE level) which are responsible for allergic reactions and hypersensitive reactions.
- It can be taken even along with other medicines also but with consultation of a doctor.
How To Use Pankajakasthuri Breathe Eazy (Dosage)
Pankajakasthuri breathe eazy syrup can be taken by both adults as well as by children. It is advised to take one tablespoon of 15 ml three times a day after food in adults while in childrenâ€™s it is advised to take the dose that half of the dosage of the adults. It can be taken with hot water or warm milk. For diabetic patients, they can also take Pankajakasthuri breathe eazy syrup.
So one can take Pankajakasthuri breathe eazy in their whole life as it is 100% herbal. But it is then also advised to the patient to consult the ayurvedic doctor before taking the medicine as he has the better knowledge of the medicine and dosage. Diabetic patients are especially advised to have a discussion with an ayurvedic doctor before taking this syrup.
Pankajakasthuri Breathe Eazy Side Effects
Eazy Breathe 400
With Pankajakasthuri breathe eazy till now no side effects have been noted. No one has given any negatives reviews after taking this syrup as it herbal and made up of all natural ingredients. So the chances of side effects are almost negligible.
Breathe Eazy Tablets Uses Side Effects
Pankajakasthuri breathe eazy is for the people who suffer from respiratory diseases and wants to take ayurvedic medicine, for them it is the best. They will get better results even just after starting. Even Pankajakasthuri breathe eazy can be taken by diabetes patient also. So donâ€™t think just start taking before it becomes too late to cure.