Access commonly used settings immediately using the Preset Browser. Organize presets by category, set favorites, and customize your most frequently used encoding presets.
Fast, sure output to virtually any screen
Quickly and easily output your work for virtually any video or device format. Customize, set, and organize your favorite presets in the Preset Browser for fast export and batch encoding in the background.
Performance and stability
Use Watch Folders to quickly encode video from a single source to multiple output formats.
ARRIRAW, RED EPIC, and RED Scarlet-X support
Import your ARRIRAW, 5K RED EPIC®, and RED Scarlet-X footage directly into Adobe Media Encoder CS6 for transcoding to HD and SD formats.
Presets for devices and formats
Quickly and easily encode video by using presets that help ensure your video looks great on popular devices, platforms, and formats, including Android™ and iOS, You-Tube, Vimeo, HDTV, and more.
Background batch encoding
Work more efficiently when transcoding. Adobe Media Encoder transcodes files in the background, freeing your system for other tasks. This is particularly important with 4K and 5K workflows that normally tax your system.
Source settings applied to encoding
Streamline your encoding workflow by automatically matching encoding settings to those of the original Adobe Premiere® Pro source sequence or Adobe After Effects® composition.
Drag and drop sequences from Adobe Premiere Pro and compositions from After Effects directly into Adobe Media Encoder, which can then encode them immediately.
Convenient watch folder workflow
Set Adobe Media Encoder to watch a folder. Automatically encode files arriving in the folder to a format you specify. Each watch folder can be set to encode to multiple formats.
Metadata output templates
Preserve metadata in encoded outputs to make production more efficient and enhance usability, or clear metadata before distribution to protect confidential production data.
Interpret Footage options
Override automatic interpretation of the frame rate, pixel aspect ratio, field order, or alpha channel settings of items you import into Adobe Media Encoder.
Crop and trim control
Easily crop the frame size and trim the in and out points of a clip or sequence.
Support for still image sequences
Automatically encode a numbered sequence of still images as a single video clip or convert any source file into a still image sequence.
Adobe Flash Professional cue points from metadata
Create FLV and F4V clips from Adobe Flash® Professional software with XMP cue points, which can be automatically read from the source, imported from an XML file, or manually entered in the Export Settings dialog box.
Upload files to an FTP server that has storage space allocated for file sharing. This feature is especially useful for transferring large files over the Internet.
MPEG export options
Control how MPEG video and audio data are merged into a single stream or conversely, split into separate streams.
Streaming video on the web has become quite popular and Adobe has been the king of the hill for a long time with its Flash Video format.
This software is an official Adobe program which can deal with multiple streams simultaneously while providing a number of tools for live feeds from webcams and other video input sources.
- Rock solid rendering. Ingest, transcode, create proxies, and output to almost any format you can imagine. Automate your workflows with presets, Watch Folders, and Destination Publishing. Use Time Tuner to invisibly adjust duration, and apply LUTs and Loudness corrections without having to.
- Free Download specifications. Adobe Media Encoder addresses Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects users with an easy-to-use integrated video encoder for their sequences and compositions.
The main interface of Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder is easy-to-understand despite the number of options and tools the program offers. Virtually all of the encoding options here can be configured quickly and from the main interface.
In terms of customization, Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder offers all of the video and audio encoding options you can think of like bit rates, resolution, customized video formats and more. Video options reside in a left panel while audio options can be configured to the right of video. You can have the program record audio and video separately.
The section of the program which isn't immediately available is the encoding log which can be used for troubleshooting and data collection.
Adobe Media Encoder provides different video export formats depending on the Adobe applications it is installed with. When installed with only Adobe Flash CS4, Adobe Media Encoder provides export formats for Adobe FLV, F4V and H.264 video. When installed with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and Adobe After Effects, additional export formats are available.
Other tools include: Crop, preview, stream content directly to the Flash Media Server, video exporting, DVR Auto Record and several others.
Overall, Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder is a competent and well design application which can help anybody stream, record and capture both audio and video.
Features and highlights
Adobe Media Encoder Download Crack
- Encode high-quality video for your live event
- Work with a streamlined interface that is easier and more intuitive to use
- Encode up to three streams at multiple bit rates simultaneously * Enjoy enhanced control over live streams
- Help ensure real-time delivery, even under suboptimal network conditions, with added support for degrading quality during encoding
- Add system timecodes in metadata
- Include parameters, such as bit rate and others, to generate meaningful stream names and filenames
- Limit the size and duration of output files by encoding a single stream in chunks
- Work with new presets for multiple bit rate encoding
- Get up and running quickly and change key encoding settings such as codec, frame size, bit rate, and more
Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from media converter software without restrictions. Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 22.214.171.12432 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows 10 PCs but also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Compatibility with this flasher encoder software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Adobe.Filed under:
Adobe Video Encoder Download
Adobe Media Encoder Download Free
- Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder Download
- Freeware Media Converter Software
- Major release: Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2
- Flasher Encoding Software